We are EXP International Systems Ltd (company registration number 8146885) and our registered office at 207 Regent Street, 3rd Floor, London, W1B 3HH (referred to as “we” “us” or “our”). We are the providers of the website www.exp-international.com (referred to as the “Site”) and the data controller of your personal information when you provide it to us. EXP is a Global Mobility and Workforce Management Group of Companies that is able to provide services across Europe, Middle East, parts of Africa and Asia. Our group specialises in service delivery and ef cient handling of temporary workers. We work in several industries which include Aviation, Construction, Oil & Gas, SAP, IT/Telecoms, Marine, IT Software, Engineering and many more.With over 15 years of experience in the market, EXP have all the resources and knowledge needed to ensure that we can offer bespoke tailor-made solutions and ensure a seamless transition into working and settling in the various countries we cover. In addition, we specialise in providing the highest quality support and advice to contractors, agencies and their customers with regards to payroll, accounting, tax and social security, fiscal responsibilities etc. A reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to a user of the Site or any of our services.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with the documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by using the services on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site by creating an account, subscribe to the use of our services, and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, any images or photographs uploaded on the Site and personal description.
Our lawful basis of processing this personal data is that you have entered into a contract with us for the provision of services. We shall process this personal data whilst you have an account with us. If you deactivate your account, we will store your personal data for a maximum of 5 years from the date of deactivation.
Information we collect about you. This is different to “information you give us” because it relates to technical data that we collect. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), webpages you viewed or searched for on our platform, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Our lawful basis of processing this data is that we have a legitimate interest to do so. Our legitimate interest is enhancing the service that you receive on our Site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- collect payment for the services that we supply to you.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We retain access to all personal information that we have collected from you or about you. You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- our third party payment services provider, Stripe, to enable you to pay for the services that we provide to you;
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006; and
- selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if EXP International Systems Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Sometimes we may use your personal information to provide marketing messages to you or allow us or third parties to communicate with you on third party services. We will always seek your consent before doing so and you can opt out of marketing and other communications at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always make use of the Site without having to agree to marketing. The types of things that we may do include:
- providing direct marketing advertisements and communications to you via email, text, post or telephone or via our selected third parties;
- making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- communicating with you on third party social media platforms and sharing your information with that social media platform;
- providing your information to selected third parties that we believe may be able to offer you goods or services that are of interest so that they can contact you about their goods and services; a
- monitoring the effectiveness of our direct marketing communications and your responses to it.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
You have the right to request access to process your personal data at any given time.
You have a right to request access to or rectification of your personal data which we hold about you. You also have a right to erase your personal data and the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, the right to object to our processing of your personal data and a right to request that we transfer your data to another data controller.
When we process your personal data because you have given us your consent to do so, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you feel unhappy with the way we process your data. Please visit www.ico.org.uk for more information.